- Reaching the Future Network State – Expanding the Broadband Opportunity | Thursday 11th December 2014 at 4pm UK time 20 November 2014 | 3:49 pm
- Unlocking new data revenues with real-time contextual offers | Wednesday 10th December 2014 at 3pm UK time 20 November 2014 | 3:45 pm
- Telcos urged to innovate data tariffs to counter OTT threat 20 November 2014 | 2:42 pm
- Qualcomm unveils Cat 10 LTE modem, announces server move 20 November 2014 | 12:12 pm
- Sprint to take its time over VoLTE 19 November 2014 | 4:11 pm
Get Ahead of the Game at the World’s First-Ever Global 5G Event!
Share your Opinions on the Networks of Tomorrow!
The LAUNCH 5G World Summit, taking place alongside our leading LTE World Summit event in June, is already proving to be the must-attend global platform bringing together the world’s mobile broadband community to discuss the future of 5G and the transition to 5G from LTE and LTE-Advanced.
This dedicated 5G Summit will provide the perfect opportunity for forward-thinking LTE professionals representing the operator, vendor, device and analyst communities to examine the drivers for 5G, address what the network will look like, and how MNO’s will transition to 5G, whilst also examining what opportunities for new business models and services will be enabled once a fully 5G mobile network is available.
Join us this coming June to ensure your future transition to 5G is a smooth one!
- How, where and when will 5G be deployed?
- What are the standards for 5G?
- What are MNO’s plans and strategy for 5G?
- What new services and applications will drive consumer demand for 5G?
- How great is there a need for more investment in the development of current technologies e.g. backhaul, small cells …?
- Do MNO’s embark on a linear evolution of the current networks or adopt a completely new approach?
- Opportunities for the Virtualisation of network technology for 5G
- Improving Cell Capacity with unlicensed and shared spectrum with the move to 5G
- Will 5G create a need for more innovative spectrum usage technologies / system?
"A very good opportunity to stay up to date and to collect future insights on LTE world form industry, operator's and provider's stand point."Maurizio Fodrini, Radio Access System Specialist, Telecom Italia
"Very interesting discussion about future of 5G and LTE operators' experiences.”Valery Tikhvinskiy, Deputy of General Director on Innovation Technologies, JSC Icominvest
"LTE World Summit is the place for Future Technology Competitiveness”Lamhot Simamora, Manager, Strategic Business Research, Telkom Indonesia